Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE fridge portion is not working, but the bottom freezer…

Customer Question
My GE fridge portion...

My GE fridge portion is not working, but the bottom freezer is fine. The back coils are clean - no dust. I can feel air blowing out the back of the fridge. I do not hear any sounds from the fridge section. The light sensor is turning on and off. I have unplugged the fridge to see if defrosting works. Any other suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

What would you like to know?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/23/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? The model should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section.

Also, how long did you unplug the fridge for?