Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a clr2060s and it has started producing ice then

Customer Question
quits and the ice starts...
I have a clr2060s and it has started producing ice then quits and the ice starts to melt. The unit continues to run.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/23/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

When you say it quits do you mean it never makes a full batch?

No, not making ice period. Almost acts like it is heating.

What is the name brand on the unit?