Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag

Customer Question
maytag
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/23/2016
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Can I help you?

maytag washer 2000 model mhwe201woo shows e1 error' did nt finish spin cycle

Is there another code with the E1?

no
i have to go to sleep it's 11pm. contact you tomorrow afternoon

Unplug the unit for 15 minutes and see what happens.

didn't do any good
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

you need to replace the control board.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

i'll check it out tomorrow

ok...