Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

One of the ranges on my stove won't heat up. What's…

Customer Question
One of the ranges on...
One of the ranges on my stove won't heat up. What's wrong with it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/23/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? And what element exactly isn't heating up?

Where would I find the model number? It's the front left element that won't heat up.

The model number should be located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?