Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to replace faucet on 55 cup; farberware urn

Customer Question
how to replace faucet on 55 cup; farberware urn
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/23/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! On most models, the faucet simply unscrews and a new one may be screwed in place! That faucet is available below.

CLICK HERE

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Kelly, Appliance Technician