Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch dishwasher shx33am05uc/01 3 minutes into cycle clean…

Customer Question
Bosch dishwasher shx33am05uc/01...

Bosch dishwasher shx33am05uc/01 3 minutes into cycle clean light comes on machine beeps continuously Replaced control board worked for 3 days doing the same thing

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

What do you want to know

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?

I dont think so

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Does the main motor ever come on after it fills?