Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to access the inside of the front panel on a

Customer Question
Trying to access the...

Trying to access the inside of the front panel on a kitchenaid double drawer dishwasher. got the stainless panel off ok but can't get the second, plastic one off

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

It's leaking around the outlet and I need to replace the round gasket

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?

Don't think so

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
I need the model number in order to look any information up .

Do you still need assistance on your question?