Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Model MDB7600AWQ - Replaced door latch (Whirlpool Factory…

Customer Question
Model MDB7600AWQ - Replaced door...
Model MDB7600AWQ - Replaced door latch (Whirlpool Factory Certified W10130699). Latch works, but a little hard. Main problem is: now it won't start -- I can get it to show 2H, but it won't wash. When replacing the latch I noticed that a little plastic piece may have broken off of the inner door.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

The 2H tells you that you have it set for a 2 hour delay.

Cancel the delay and then try to start the unit.

here is how to cancel the delay

To cancel a Delay: When the delay is counting down, press the Delay pad again. The indicator light will go out and the cycle will start or resume immediately. To cancel a Delay and the cycle: • Press START/Cancel once to drain and turn off the dishwasher. Or • Press START/Cancel twice to turn dishwasher off without draining.

Then try to start any cycle and see what it does .

let me know.

did you get it to work?

Are you still there?

I have not heard back from you after I advised how to cancel the delay hours , so I will assume that you were in fact able to follow my directions that I sent you .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

I see you have not rated me as of yet!

I`m trying to get my questions caught up for the end of the month
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time