Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung, model smh1816s microwave: displays SE; does not…

Customer Question
samsung, model smh1816s microwave...
samsung, model smh1816s microwave : displays SE; does not work; how fix
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

That is a stuck function key meaning you need a new touchpad on the unit. You could try and unplug it for a minute to reset it or try and unseat and reseat the ribbon cable from the touchpad to the computer board. Otherwise here is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks