Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Yo T Z as i recall now when i replaced the shock onthe right…

Customer Question
yo T Z as i...
yo T Z as i recall now when i replaced the shock onthe right sid of the tub looking from the rear on the left side of the floor of the machine was a push button switchwhitch was not mounted to any wall or floor of the washer i checked the swt wit a meter it was close if u push it it will open what is this swt for carey
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hmm, I'm not sure what that switch would be. Possibly the switch which should be mounted to the back of the washer to tell you when the back panel is installed? You can tap the switch shut and if that corrects the issue then that is definitely the back panel switch which should be mounted to the back and triggered when you installed the back sheet metal panel so the washer knows the back panel is installed.

sounds good will chk tnks

good luck

what does error code 1 flash pause 2 flash pause repeating mean
where can i see error codes in the operator or user man

Sorry, if the switch looks like the part in the link below, it actually mounts at the FRONT of the washer to tell you when the kick panel is installed on this particular model.

CLICK HERE to see switch

And the error 1-2 means that your motor control board has an internal short.