Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchen aid warming drawer model kewd175. When I…

Customer Question
I have a kitchen aid...
I have a kitchen aid warming drawer model kewd175. When I turn it on
it warms us but is making a buzzing noise. Help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
the number of KEWD175 brings up 24 different models.

Look on the unit itself please.

Where is the buzzing noise coming from?

Unfortunately there is no sticker anywhere on the warming drawer. I'm trying to get ahold of it from where I
purchased it.
Can this be continued later?

ok where is this noise coming from ? And I`m assuming you hear the noise only when the unit is on is that correct?

That is correct

ok Can you tell me where the noise is coming from??

It's coming from the drawer. I can't be more specific than that.

left side ,right side ,front back

You are my eyes and ears ,If you are not able to tell me where it is coming from ,How would you like for me to assist you , with out me being there.

I can guess but what If I`m way off?

Does the unit make the noise all the time when the unit is turned on or does it go off and come back on later?

Are you still there?