Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag mf12269drm00 serial k5106070 - door open light

Customer Question
flashing and the freezer and...
maytag mf12269drm00 serial k5106070 - door open light flashing and the freezer and top part staying cold.. Temperature ok. Have to hit the breaker to bring light back on but only stays temporarily. How do you change the LED Light in this type of fridge and maybe....once this is done the door open signal will go off
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
You have too many numbers on the model number.

Do you still need assistance on your question?