Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My maytag oven periodically all 4 ignitets burners stop

Customer Question
My maytag oven periodically...

My maytag oven periodically all 4 ignitets for thr burners stop working and clock is very dim. The oven has been faulty for about a year.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Last year we had an electrical issue in our household circuit board and during this period, the oven would tqke a very long time to preheat and then would turn itself off anyway. After we fifured out the circuit problem, the oven still takes over an hour to preheat and then two or three times longer to bake. It seems like the holes on the side of the tube on the bottom of the oven are plugged. Thembroiler tube works perfectly as 7tmis in pristene condition as i dont often broil. I have been using a countertop convection for my baking needs. I was just about to have a repaitman out when the burners would ot ignite. But later, they will, then the next day they wont and the clock is very dim at the same time.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Do you still need assistance on your question?