Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oven was self cleaning 45 minutes then error message 106 has…

Customer Question
Oven was self cleaning...

Oven was self cleaning for about 45 minutes then error message 106 has appeared

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Error message 106

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/22/2016
Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco

Could you let me have the manufacturer and model number please ~ Ian

Not sure where to find that information. In the Manuel the only numbers i can find are Bosch HBA73B5.0A. It is a wall mounted oven if that helps.
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

Hi there I am a different tech I will be glad to help you out today,

The E106 error code on a bosch wall oven means a door lock motor failure the door lock motor will have to be replaced

part# *****

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!