Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool 915ww01 Duet. I think drain pump is bad because…

Customer Question
Whirlpool 915ww01 Duet. I...

Whirlpool 915ww01 Duet. I think drain pump is bad because during rinse it stops, beeps, and wash flashes. I am trying to get to diagnostic mode before ordering a new pump

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

DO you have the tech sheet to get into diagnostics?