Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I buy this a few years ago and nees service in Puerto Rico…

Customer Question
I buy this a...

I buy this a few years ago and nees service in Puerto Rico

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

The temperature is fron -2 to 20-40 all day around. Go to -2and the to 20-40 and -2 ...

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

I clean the back botton and stay the problem.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

What make and model unit is this?