Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE Monogram built in fridge -led ceiling lights stopped

Customer Question
Hello ***** *****...

Hello ***** ***** ...

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

GE Monogram built in fridge -led ceiling lights stopped working 20 months old

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/21/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

This is a common issue and normally you need to replace the LED light assembly, they have a power pack that controls the LEDS that often goes bad. If just the refrigerator lights stopped working that is the most likely issue, if all the lights do not work you may have a bad transformer that controls the lighting circuit.

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks