Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Pearl. Ummm, do I have to pay you to chat about my problem?

Customer Question
Hello, Pearl. Ummm...

Hello, Pearl. Ummm, do I have to pay you to chat about my problem?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Okay, thanks. I have the dryer in this thread. A supposedly competent repair man came out to diagnose why I get the click, beep and it won't start. I wasn't here but my wife was. He told her and wrote on the receipt that the motor relay had failed and it would take a new control board. I got one, replaced it, and no joy. Same exact symptoms. I checked the thermal fuse and it is fine. I vacuumed out the back of all lint. I ran the diagnostics and the front panel is fine. I checked the door switch and it is fine.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

I have the technician sheet and it is leading me to begin checking continuity around the motor.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/21/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Us techs only receive a small portion of whatever you agreed to pay for the question only after a good rating is given or I receive nothing. If you give me the make and complete model I will help you with this.