Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher wont drain the water
, the water goes…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl;.. my dishwasher...

Hi Pearl;.. my dishwasher wont drain the water

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

The water goes into the dishwater.. it heats and is spread around but then it just sits in the bottom and does not drain.. I have put it through the entire cycle twice.. no drainage.. I have tried dishwasher cleaner same thing

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

No.. thats it in a nutshell

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/21/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

What is the make and model of the unit? Also have you checked the siphon gap if you have one next to the faucet for any blockages if you can hear the pump running on the unit?