Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My front loader washing machine stops at the middle cycle.

Customer Question
My front loader washing...

My front loader washing machine stops at the middle cycle. does not drain and spin. I already replace door switch and clean drain pump for blockage.Still does not work .please help

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?

My washing machine does not drain and spin. i already replace door switch and clean the drain pump.still does not work.

Contractor's Assistant: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?

Change door switch and clean drain pump of my washing machine. still does not spin and drain

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

Timer delayed. will just agitate but not drain and spin.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/21/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

What is the make and model of the unit?