John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My front loader washing machine stops at the middle cycle.

Customer Question

my front loader washing machine stops at the middle cycle. does not drain and spin. I already replace door switch and clean drain pump for blockage.Still does not work .please help
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: my washing machine does not drain and spin. i already replace door switch and clean the drain pump.still does not work.
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: change door switch and clean drain pump of my washing machine. still does not spin and drain
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: timer delayed. will just agitate but not drain and spin.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

What is the make and model of the unit?