Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm ***** *****. I turned my Miele dishwasher on last night.

Customer Question
Hi, I'm ***** *****...

Hi, I'm ***** *****. I turned my Miele dishwasher on last night. This morning, the light on the far right was blinking instead of steady and when I opened it, all the program lights were flashing and it said "F13" flashing also. What does this mean? The dishes seem to be clean. Are they?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It's an Optima Series dishwasher.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/21/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

Hi there,

The F13 error indicates a water inlet error, either the water inlet valve is not supplying water properly or the flow meter is not registering the pulses right as water is entering, check that you have proper water pressure supplied to the dishwasher and check the water inlet valve filter for for debris that could be clogging it up.

If the water pressure is fine and water is entering the machine and fillling up properly then the flow meter needs to be replaced.

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!