Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have and a maytag front loading washer. It is flashing E1…

Customer Question
I have and a...
I have and a maytag front loading washer. It is flashing E1 and F9 what does that mean?
The door is locked and I can get the serial number. It is a Maxima.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/21/2016
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Is the door locked or unlocked?

locked

Okay, the error code is a long drain, you have something stuck in the filter of the machine. you will need to access the drain pump and make sure that nothing is clogging it.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

it is also beeping

That is because it cannot get the water out.

I noticed that the question is still open, if there is nothing else you need, please rate my service to you today, so I may be credited with helping you...