How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joel Swenson Your Own Question
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2885
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Joel Swenson is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an old fridgidaire freezer that is missing one door

Customer Question

I have an old fridgidaire freezer that is missing one door shelf and end caps. the end caps are no longer available any where. when I try to find end caps that might fit no one seems to list the demensions of the ones they have. How can I find end caps to fit?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Here is the rack on ebay:

click here

It is the correct one I matched the part number with your unit.

As for the end caps they are not gonna be found anywhere new, you will have to make a trip to some local used appliance dealers in your area and take the door shelf and they will find you something that will work if not the actual ones, they are common in used shops they just dont make them new anymore.

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!