Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I find the model number of a convection stove based…

Customer Question
How do I find the...
How do I find the model number of a convection stove based on the serial number
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/21/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

WHat is the make and give me all the numbers you have and what exactly are you looking for?

It is a Frigidaire Serial Number VF54234640. I broke the glass top. It has 5 burners and now I can only use 1 as the crack runs across 4 of them. I am hoping that there is a part number on the back of the glass top piece but not sure. It is a white stove.

Can you send me a picture on the unit?

I tried to send picture
Not sure how on this site.

Just use the paperclip attachment to upload a picture

Ok I got them can you open the drawer and snap one last clear pic of the model tag for me?

Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The model you have I believe is FEFL79DSF. The top is available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.