Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Neptune dryer and it won't start. It was…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag Neptune...
I have a Maytag Neptune dryer and it won't start. It was beeping now the lights just rotate flashing
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/21/2016
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Can I get the complete model number of the unit please?

The Model # ***** *****

The lights that are flashing, all of them on the dial?

On the board it starts with the time r sensor and then moves the next set and then to the next set

Have you tried unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to see if the unit resets itself?

We have turned off the breaker several times The plug is not easily reached

OKay, let me get the tech sheet and see if we can get into the diagnostics

I tried to go to service mode but it just keeps doing the same thing of beeping and the lights flashng

Let me check something else then.

does it show anything in the display itself?

NO the display is blank

You have a main control board failure, it is part number 33003028, however it is no longer available for purchase, you may find a used one on Ebay. Sorry about that..

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory