Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

CAN I RUN A TEN YR. OLD GE PROFILE ARTICA FRIDGE IF THE

Customer Question
FREEZER IS DISCONNECTED? I...
CAN I RUN A TEN YR. OLD GE PROFILE ARTICA FRIDGE IF THE FREEZER IS DISCONNECTED? I WOULD USE NON FUNCTIONAL FREEZER AS STORAGE SPACE
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/21/2016
Appliance Technician: Rick, Repair Guy replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, Repair Guy

Hello my name is***** will assist you this Evening. Can you please tell me exactly what the repairman said was the reason it could not be repaired? This will help me give you a more accurate answer.

I have tried to look up that model number and I can not find it. Can you please check, I am trying to figure out a way to help you run this unit the way you are requesting.