Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have this washer and its doing 2 things, NF at 2 min into…

Customer Question
I have this washer...

I have this washer and its doing 2 things, NF at 2 min into the cycle then at 27, then at 14 min, also leaking, any suggestions

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Nfw7200tw front load

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/20/2016
Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

Is the leak from the back of the machine and if so can you see where it is coming from.

.

From front and under the machine

Alright, What I need you to do is to look at your rubber boot gasket that is around the door of any holes real good. you will have to move the folds of the gasket to be able inspect it.

There are drain holes in the bottom of the rubber but I have to put it back in place a lot on the bottom portion

When you have to put it back in place do you see a white/yellow piece of plastic?

No
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Did JA send you a form for the phone call?

Darn not seeing it on my side. Lets give it a min. Did it tell you it charges more for the phone call?

It offered for me to call
Rather talk than type request a call
It may be faster

Did you get anything. I am sorry for confusion. It usually gives me a phone number to call.

I see costs 10 dollarsore

I believe so.

Yeah no we can continue via chat.

That will be fine. Did you happen to inspect the gasket for tears or holes?

No tears or nreaks

Okay your going to need to pull out the washer so you can get to the back of the washer so you can remove the screws to remove the top of the washer.

Not able to do that

Sorry to say without doing so there is not a whole lot we can do. We need to find out where that leak is coming from.

Ok will do this tomorrow when I can see it better

Okay.