Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The dispenser rinse fluid (Downey) does not empty. I have…

Customer Question
The dispenser for the rinse...
The dispenser for the rinse fluid (Downey) does not empty. I have cleaned the dispenser, I use HE fluid and I have made sure the dispenser feels that it is set. At the end of the wash cycle, I life up the lid when the detergent, bleach and rinse fluid is put and the rinse side of the dispenser is full of water.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/20/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Model #MAH6500AWW, serial number 24890326CE

Thank you. On that model, it will require you to replace the water inlet solenoid assembly, available below. Access is gained by removing the screws from the plastic dispenser bezel and removing it. Then, the door must be opened and the four screws removed so the front panel can be taken off to allow access to the screws that secure the top in place at the front.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!