Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We opened our dishwasher during a cycle and now it will not…

Customer Question
We opened our dishwasher during...
We opened our dishwasher during a cycle and now it will not drain and lights are flashing. We have tried holding cancel button to no avail. Nothing seems to work and lights keep flashing and dishwasher will not start back up or drain. Any answers?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/20/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I'm happy to help you. We can try to get into diagnostics if the problem is not the touchpad. Here are the steps. Let me know what happens.

■ Press Start to wake up the control panel. ■ Press any 3 keys in the sequence 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 with no more than 1 second between key presses. ■ The Service Diagnostics Cycle will start when the door is closed. ■ To rapid advance 1 interval at a time, press the Start/Resume key. Rapid advancing may skip sensor checks as some checks require 2 complete intervals.

Did the diagnostics work? If not we need to test the touchpad. Let me know.

Do you still need help?