Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

IF THE MOTOR IN THE DOOR OF THE DISHWASHER BURNS UP IS IT…

Customer Question
IF THE MOTOR IN THE...
IF THE MOTOR IN THE DOOR OF THE DISHWASHER BURNS UP IS IT FIXABLE?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/19/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

I highly doubt you could even find the part on a dishwasher that old, if you give me the model number I will see what I can find, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The company below has nearly 45 years worth of appliance recycling and will likely have the part you need!

Good Stuff

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Good Stuff

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.