Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore Freezer Model #255-19502010. I just noticed…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore Freezer...
I have a Kenmore Freezer Model #255-19502010. I just noticed that the food in the freezer is thawing. It is turned to max cool. What should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/19/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Is the compressor or fans running on the unit?

Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

If the compressor is running, the refrigerant sealed system likely has a leak and will need to be professionally repaired. If the compressor is not running, the temperature control is likely faulty. Is the compressor running? If not, the thermostat is available at the link below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The F28 error code indicates a communication error between the control boards. Often times this is caused by a connection issue rather than a part failure. There are three screws on the rear of the top panel that secure the top on. Once removed, the top will slide back and come off to be set aside. In the RF corner near the front control panel is the main machine control. WITH THE MACHINE UNPLUGGED, remove each connector, one at a time, and replace into the control. This will rectify any connection issue if there is one. Once each connector has been reset into position, remove the back panel from the machine to access the motor control board. Do the same for each motor connector. Plug the machine back in and see if the code returns. Let me know if it does and we can move forward.