Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the magic chef mcbr1020w. The freezer stops working…

Customer Question
Hey I have the magic...
Hey I have the magic chef mcbr1020w . The freezer stops working from time to time . It seems that when I take the cover off where the thermostat and timer I believe and tap it it kicks in. Where do I get the replacement
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/19/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

You need a new operating thermostat. Here is a link to the part

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

If there was nothing more I can do for you all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks