Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I start the washer and it starts and fills up and agitates

Customer Question

I start the washer and it starts and fills up and agitates for a while then stops. I get an OE error. I took off the stator and the rotor. They both are fine. I measured the Stator and got 8 ohms across the 3 leads. How do I check to see if the rotor position sensor is good or bad.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for using JA! If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner.

Give me just a minute and I will be right with you I am working on your answer now please be patient as I may have to look up part numbers and or refer the service manual to give you the most informative answer possible depending on your question.

Keep in mind we are on the honor system for our time so I ask that you take the time to give me a rating by clicking on the 5 star rating system before you leave today it will be available for you to click on once I have answered your request. Thank you.

the OE error can be triggered by a stopped up pump filter have you cleared that out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I clean the drain
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have opened the drain at the bottom and nothing is in there the water drained out

so no drainage issue at all with the washer?

The 0E error means:

Not fully drained within 10 minutes. so either the pump is bad not draining as fast as it should or something is causing a blockage.

but if you would like to check out the motor circuit you are welcome to here is the service manual for the unit that has all the information for that unit:

download/open manual

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

Thank you!