Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool accubake oven that is continuously

Customer Question
blowing and it is not...
I have a whirlpool accubake oven that is continuously blowing and it is not heating. It's mod# ***** *****
ser# ***** *****
It stopped working when my power got shut off, any suggestions?
Thank you!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/18/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Does it heat on broil and when you say blowing what is blowing? The convection fan?

it seem to be working on broil.
Yes the convection fan won't stop!
Thank you!
Hillary

Try to unplug the unit for 1 full minute to reset the control board, if that continues to happen the board was damaged in the outage and will need to be replaced. That is very common so hopefully a reset will work.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

If there was nothing more I can do for you all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks