Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have sears refrigerator model gldb653as0. can we replace…

Customer Question
hi. we have sears refrigerator model...
hi.
we have sears refrigerator model gldb653as0.
can we replace the beam that controls the water on an off automatic cycles ?
it seams to have a simple hdmi connector.
edd hunter
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/18/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number of GLDB653AS0 is for a Frigidaire dishwasher .

open the fresh food section and on the right side interior wall near the top will be the Kenmore 10 digit model number.