Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The internal temp of my freezer and refrigerator is slowly…

Customer Question
Hello. The internal temp of...
Hello. The internal temp of my freezer and refrigerator is slowly getting warmer. In addition, my water dispenser is not working. I just changed out the water filter thinking that might be the issue, but the temps continue to rise. What should I do next?
My refrigerator is GE model #PSCS3TGXAFSS and was purchased in 2008.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/18/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Pull the unit out and remove the rear lower panel behind the unit, see if the compressor and fan next to the compressor are running and let me know.

If there was nothing more I can do for you all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks