Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Making ice notdumping

Customer Question
making ice notdumping
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/18/2016
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Can I get the complete model number of the unit please?

Do you still need help?

Looks like Rebecca used the wrong f**king email

I do not know a Rebecca, Do you still need help though?

That's whomever used this email. This is the response I got. But no don't need helpHi rebecca,
Chas has responded to your question:
"I do not know a Rebecca, Do you still need help though?
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the ice is getting frozen okay, either the temperature inside the freezer is too warm and not closing the thermostat or the ice maker is faulty. The freezer temperature must be below 10* F for the ice maker to cycle correctly.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?