Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have no power on my whirlpool it's not the outlet the only…

Customer Question
I have no power...

I have no power on my whirlpool it's not the outlet the only button that works is my end of cycle signal if I hold it for 3 seconds. Model number

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Wfw8410sw02

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/18/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Try to reset it

1. Close the door. 2. Select any one key (except PAUSE/CANCEL) and follow the steps below, using the same key (remember the key): Press/hold 4 seconds ➔ Release for 4 seconds ➔ Press/hold 4 seconds ➔ Release for 4 seconds ➔ Press/hold 4 seconds Release for 4 seconds ➔ Press/hold 4 seconds

All lights should light up, if not your user interface board is bad and you will need to change it out.

CLICK HERE FOR PART

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks