Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung model SMH9207ST microwave and it is

Customer Question
displaying SE and will not...
I have a Samsung model SMH9207ST microwave and it is displaying SE and will not do nothing. Can you tell me how to fix it. I am having trouble finding a tech in the area that works on microwaves.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/17/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

That is a touchpad code meaning one of the keys is shorted in the touchpad. Here is a link to the part for you to fix that issue.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks