Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a chambers sco 274 double oven. there is a constant…

Customer Question
I have a chambers sco...
I have a chambers sco 274 double oven. there is a constant buzzing near the clock.
how do I stop/fix it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/17/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

If the clock is constantly buzzing, there isn't much you can do but remove the clock and send it to a place like ApplianceTimers.com to have the clock refurbished. These older clocks are no longer available and there are no parts for them, so you'd just have to have it refurbished if you wanted to get rid of the buzzing. Usuaily the buzzing is a sign that you have a limited amount of time before the clock fails completely or the oven stops working.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.