Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an Adorar side by side. The freezer is working but

Customer Question

I have an Adorar side by side. The freezer is working but the refrigerator is not cooling. What can I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

You likely have a defrost problem if there is frost built up on the back panel, inside the freezer. If that is the case, the panel will come off to allow for thawing and the heater is mounted at the bottom of the aluminum coil. The heater is shown as number 230 at the link below.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!