Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My LG washer model #WM8000HWA isn't rinsing during the

Customer Question
permanent cycle and on speed...
My LG washer model #WM8000HWA isn't rinsing during the permanent cycle and on speed wash it isn't taking in the detergent and doesn't appear to wash or rinse because the clothes are barely damp when finished. The water is set to "tap cold".
An appliance tech came and, of course it took in water, we didn't use detergent, on the wash and rinse, speed cycle, tap cold setting. He did say that the tub in my machine is off and won't know why unless he opens it so. It is under HH Gregg warranty so we have to see if they will approve the work getting done.
Why does it only work sometimes? The smart diagnostic said the intake valve but the tech said he didn't get that.
HELP!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/17/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

This unit uses a triple valve do you see that on the unit?