Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On our RV apollo Mic the latch wont open the door ,pushes…

Customer Question
On our RV apollo...

On our RV apollo Mic the latch wont open the door ,pushes way but no show.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Door is locked on our Apollo Microwave oven on our RV Latch seems usless pushes way but door dont open

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

Has a half time convection oven ,it is in a keystone Montana Trailer

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/17/2016
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 2 years ago
John, restaurant equipment technician

If you can slip a blade into the space between the door and the frame, and underneath one of the latch hooks, you should be able to free the door to open by lifting up on the latch hook.

If this suggestion does not get the door open, please send me the model number and the brand name, so I can look up technical information for it. Thank you.

Do you need any more help, before your request times out?