Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Signwe have maytag coin oprated washer, on compurized board…

Customer Question
signwe have maytag coin oprated...
signwe have maytag coin oprated washer, on compurized board it showes D7 sign?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/16/2016
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

D7 indicates a slow fill. Check the inlet valve to make sure no debris. Also make sure water supply is good. If that is fine then you will need to replace the water valve and possibly the control board.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

I see this question is still open, do you need more help? Please remember to rate me at least a 3 so I get paid for helping you, Thanks!