Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Miele w4840 tech error 51 has appeared. How can I fix it? I…

Customer Question
Miele w4840 tech error...

Miele w4840 tech error 51 has appeared. How can I fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

I have to cut off water. I can use washer after I cut off water to finish.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means that the electronic control cannot detect the sensor that monitors the balance of the tub. There are several things that can cause that error, including a faulty sensor, faulty control or a wiring issue. See the attached page from the service manual. Are you abel to perform electrical testing and disassembly on this complex machine?