Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer (whirpool gives a 5d message and it won't run, I…

Customer Question
My washer (whirpool gives...

My washer (whirpool gives a 5d message and it won`t run

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I can`t get it to open or run and the message says 5d

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

I can`t think of any

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

can you give me the model number of the washer so I can be of assistance, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Can I get the complete model number of the unit please?

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

I see the last person has opted out of your question!

My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
Sd is a error code for suds,

What type of detergent do you use? HE or none HE type

How much detergent per load to you use?

And have you ever used a store bought washer cleaner in the unit?

John, Home Appliance Technician