Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a whirlpool duet washer and dryer. the strt button…

Customer Question
we have a whirlpool duet...
we have a whirlpool duet washer and dryer.
the strt button went out on both hours from each other.
all other buttons work???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Have you tried to unplug it for a minute and plug it back in, also is the door latch working and when you say both went out are these two different units?

last night the washer start button stopped working after 2 loads.this morning after drying those 2 loads the dryer start button stopped working.
all other buttons seem to be working and lit up.

Ok unplug the units for 15 full minutes that will hard reset everything. See what happens. Let me know.