Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I need to replace the contro knob on a Bosch WVG3046SGB

Customer Question

Hi ***** *****. I'm Ian. I need to replace the contro knob on a Bosch WVG3046SGB washer dryer. To do this I believe I will need to get access to the back of the upper front panel where the knob fits. I have removed three torx screws on the left of the panel (behind the soap drawer) but the panel still seems to be fixed to the left and right sides. I need to know how to release it. Thanks Ian
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hopefully you just received more details. Ian
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for using JA! If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner.

Give me just a minute and I will be right with you I am working on your answer now please be patient as I may have to look up part numbers and or refer the service manual to give you the most informative answer possible depending on your question.

Keep in mind we are on the honor system for our time so I ask that you take the time to give me a rating by clicking on the 5 star rating system before you leave today it will be available for you to click on once I have answered your request. Thank you.

remove the lid and on the backside of the panel you should see some screws holding the panel in from the back side remove those screws and the panel should pop loose.

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!