Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Corrina and the oven buttons do not work. stove top works…

Customer Question
Corrina and the...

Corrina and the oven buttons do not work. stove top works but no oven

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I try and push the oven button or the clock or the time and nothing happens

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? The model should be located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one.

Looking for the model number. Can you tell me how many numbers/letter is in it? it is a 850 series, if that helps

I really couldn't say without knowing the model what the model would look like.