Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Whirlepool Side by Side refrigerator and the ice

Customer Question
Hi: I have a...
Hi: I have a Whirlepool Side by Side refrigerator and the ice maker seems to have stopped and there is a flashing red light blinking inside the freezer side by the on off for the ice maker. What should I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
2/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

On the icemaker itself, are the fingers that remove the ice from the mold visible?

Do you still need help?

John, Home Appliance Technician