Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
The ice maker stopped making ice so I replaced it. Still nothing,
Bryan, Tech/owner
The ice maker stopped making ice so I replaced it. Still nothing, so I replace it again and replaced the water valve inlet. Still no water coming out to make ice. Is there a fuse or electrical problem… read more
Replaced Icemaker in a Sears Kenmore side by side refigerator.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Replaced Icemaker in a Sears Kenmore side by side refigerator. The water is on and It is plugged in. It will not make ice. No water is runing in. The on/off switch light is blinking. The switch is in … read more
I have a side by side freezer/refrigerator. The ice maker
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
I have a side by side freezer/refrigerator. The ice maker has ice in the tray but isn't dispensing into the large clear bin.... Also, the RED light is blinking inside the freezer. The water is new - s… read more
PURCHASED A 2001 KENNMORE ELITE SIDE BY SIDE FRIDGE WITH ICEMAKER.
Bryan, Tech/owner
PURCHASED A 2001 KENNMORE ELITE SIDE BY SIDE FRIDGE WITH ICEMAKER. HOWEVER THE ICE MAKER IS NOT MAKING ICE. HOW DO I REPAIR IT? THE WATER IS CONNECTED AND WE CAN GET WATER FROM THE DOOR BUT THERE IS N… read more
My Kenmore Elite side by side refrigerator has stopped making
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My Kenmore Elite side by side refrigerator has stopped making ice. Water does come through the water dispenser in front. Water does not seem to be going into the ice maker. HELP!… read more
Ice maker stopped making ice. I changed the water filter,
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
Ice maker stopped making ice. I changed the water filter, ice maker switch is on and ice bin is properly seated. Still no ice. What now? Refrigerator is a Kitchenaid Model # XXXXX and serial # XXXXX(N… read more
side by side refrigerator water not going to icemaker number
Bryan, Tech/owner
side by side refrigerator water not going to icemaker number 6 appears on screen and red light next to freezer on off switch keeps blinkingwhen do you think I will have a response and what about the b… read more
I have a Kenmore 106.5702*601 or 106.5703*601. Came with the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Kenmore(NNN) NNN-NNNN601 or(NNN) NNN-NNNN601. Came with the house I just bought. It is probably 4 years old. The Ice Maker on/off switch on the upper right hand side of the freezer has a flas… read more
I have a Sears Cold Spot side by side with an automatic ice
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
I have a Sears Cold Spot side by side with an automatic ice maker. It stopped making ice and the red LED light next to the ice maker control panel is flashing. I switched the ice maker on and off and … read more
KENMORE ColdSpot refrigerator Model 106.56536400, Serial #SS1436340 Refrigerator
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
KENMORE ColdSpot refrigerator: Model 106.56536400, Serial #SS1436340 Refrigerator all of the sudden stopped making ice in the ice making mechanism. Water line seems to be OK as the water dispenser is … read more
I have a Kitchen Aid side by side refrigerator,mod #KSRG25FKSS16,
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Kitchen Aid side by side refrigerator,mod #KSRG25FKSS16, Serial Number SS1833107,purchased 12-23-05. About 1 wk ago ice got caught in the ejector system and the water continued to flow,causin… read more
I have a Kenmore Elite model 106.56703500 we went on a two
Justin
Justin, Appliance tech and Business owner
I have a Kenmore Elite model 106.56703500 we went on a two week vacation and when we got back the ice maker was not working. It seems that water is not going into ice maker. Any suggestions. Water doe… read more
I have a side by side refrigerator Ultra Fresh . The ice
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
I have a side by side refrigerator "Ultra Fresh". The ice maker stopped. I have replaced the water filter. Disconnected the fridge for approx 1 hour to see if the water line was frozen. I don't know w… read more
The ice maker fills with water fine, but will not dump. I
Mike, Owner
The ice maker fills with water fine, but will not dump. I replaced the motor unit about 2 months ago and it started working fine, but now has stopped again. I do have a problem with ice cube getting s… read more
My Kenmore refrigerator model XXXXXXXXXXX serial # ST0423364
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
My Kenmore refrigerator model XXXXXXXXXXX serial # XXXXX ice maker stopped functioning. The ice and water dispenser works normally. The infra-red ice maker control red light blinks whether the switch … read more
hi I just walked past my whirlpool gold refrigerator & there
Mr Repair
hi I just walked past my whirlpool gold refrigerator & there was water on the floor. Over the weekend the red light next to teh ice maker was blinking so I turned off the ice maker. So now I have two … read more
I have a Kenmore side by side with a bucket (in the door) ice
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a Kenmore side by side with a bucket (in the door) ice maker/dispenser and the light next to on/off button is flashing twice in a row. What does that indicate? Also the ice maker isn't making a… read more
Hi, The ice maker on my Kitchen Aid refrigerator has stopped
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
Hi, The ice maker on my Kitchen Aid refrigerator has stopped working ( about 3 years old). When I open the freezer door (with the Ice Maker switch in the "on" position) the red LED on the Ice Maker sw… read more